The Monthly Analytical Report; “Decoding the Egyptian Economy” provides the latest official/credible data on key macroeconomic indicators, in Egypt, using simple and clear language while highlighting key insights and trends. This is enhanced with illustrative and clear charts/graphs, commentary, and analysis. Through a brief assessment about key strengths and weakness of the Egyptian economy section in the report you get in a nut-shell all what you need to know about the recent economic and financial developments and their various impacts on investment and business environment as well as future economic prospects.
Decoding the Egyptian Economy relies on official government statistics as well as data from other expert sources. International benchmarking is used appropriately to gauge Egypt’s economic performance relative to peers and relevant markets. The report is produced by our finest team of economists who strive to present the key findings in a clear, illustrative fashion to help you base your decisions on reliable data and coherent interpretation. The report is issued monthly by the third week of each calendar month, aiming to:
- Provide the latest official/credible data on key macroeconomic indicators in a timely fashion.
- Regularly examine and explain in depth Egypt’s recent macroeconomic developments based on first-hand knowledge.
- Highlight and summarize the most recent economic trends on an ongoing basis.
- Provide a brief assessment about key strength and weakness of the Egyptian economy.
- Present main economic news and provide commentary on their impacts on the economy and the business environment.
- Provide appropriate international benchmarking for Egypt’s key economic indicators.
For more details and subscription
Monthly Analytical Report (Decoding the Egyptian Economy)